INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Ladorian’s Integrated Quality, Information Security and Privacy Management System has as its main objective the improvement of our quality services Analysis and modeling of commercial data, Design and implementation of digital marketing solutions, through continuous improvement, with the ultimate goal of being able to offer our customers an excellent service in all aspects and a total satisfaction of all expectations.
At Ladorian we know that information is an asset with a high value for both our organization and our customers and therefore requires adequate protection and management in order to provide continuity to our line of business and minimize possible damages caused by failures with respect to the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information.
We are also aware of the importance of compliance with current regulations on personal data protection and the implications for the company and its stakeholders.
To this end, Ladorian undertakes the following commitments:
- Full customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance of adequate communication channels with customers and other interested parties to detect their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with respect to the fulfillment of their needs, requirements and expectations.
- Ladorian’s ongoing commitment to Information Security Management and personal data privacy will be manifested through training and awareness programs that promote participatory management in these areas, enabling staff skills to be used for continuous improvement of the production process.
- To guarantee the development of its activities within the applicable rules and regulations, it will comply with the legislation, as well as with other requirements subscribed with its clients, including those related to Information Security and personal data protection.
- Comply with the requirements and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality and Information Security Management System, through the implementation of measurement and monitoring systems for the services provided to our customers, as well as Quality, Information Security and personal data privacy protection objectives.
- Ensure business continuity by developing continuity plans in accordance with recognized methodologies.
- Conduct and periodically review a risk analysis based on recognized methods that allow us to establish the level of information security and personal data protection and minimize risks by developing specific policies, technical solutions and contractual agreements with specialized organizations.
- Ladorian’s personnel will develop their work oriented to the achievement of the objectives set and in accordance, at all times, with the legal requirements, as well as those of the client.
- Commitment to provide information to interested parties.
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors based on quality and IS criteria.